I have been busy putting together mood boards for a new home we are landscaping this spring. In fact, we are now about ready for installation time. It is a lovely home with a beautiful pool and ample entertaining/dining areas. I really enjoy putting together the inspiration boards and thought I would share a few favorites from this design.
This first board is inspiration for the fire pit and entertaining area. I love that this plan provides a lot of seating and an open area for guests to gather around. Here, the fire pit will be positioned in the center with two chairs on either side and a sofa on the third side, making the whole formation a "U" shape.
1. This is the inspiration for the side table we are making. There will be two of these and they will sit between the chairs on either side of the fire pit. Photo from Room & Board.
2. Inspiration for the chairs. Also from Room & Board.
3. Solus Elevated Halo fire pit. Just beautiful, right? Even the name makes it sound cool. This is the actual fire pit for the space.
4. Some vases for the side table to add interest. These are from Crate & Barrel.
5. Throw pillows from Target.
6. Inspiration for the sofa. Photo from Room & Board.
Adjacent to the fire pit and entertaining area will be the dining area. Some really beautiful pieces here as well.
7. Two of these tables from our furniture line OpenAir.
8. Accessories for the tables from Crate & Barrel.
9. Fabric design for a table runner or tablecloth.
10. Chairs for the dining tables, also from OpenAir.
11. Basket for the tables, also from Crate & Barrel.
To finish things off, a lap pool and hot tub area extend the patio further. It makes me want to go sit by the pool with a book right now.
12. Baskets (Target) to hold towels and other pool accessories.
13. A few of these chaise lounges (CB2) in a couple different locations for some nice relaxation spots.
The entire set-up is really just breathtaking. I love watching it all come together.